Item #200 Fluoride Removal Counter Top Purifier -White
Water Purification System
Simple to install: Attach the diverter valve to a standard threaded faucet. Includes all hardware and two very effective cartridges.
Diverter valve is included with all counter top systems
*Available Diverter Valve for Counter Top systems with standard faucet [click here]
Dimensions: 12" H X 10" L X 5" W
Option 1 (Filters #251 and #1014)
Complete System (filters included) - $209.00
add 1 extra #1014 for 1 year supply - $274.00
Option 2 (Filters #1112 and #1014)
Complete System (filters included) - $219.00
add 1 extra #1014 for 1 year supply - $284.00
Stage 1: Filter #251 KDF55 & GAC for removal of chlorine, heavy metals, THM's, bacteria, bad taste and odor. This filter is to be replaced every 9-12 months.
Stage 1: Filter #1112 a KDF85 & GAC for removal of chloramines, chlorine, THM's, all heavy metals, bacteria, bad odor and taste and some sediment. This filter is to be replaced every 9-12 months.
Stage 2: Filter #1014 Activated alumina for removing fluoride. This filter is to be replaced every 4-6 months.
INSTRUCTION TO COUNTER TOP FILTER CHANGE
1.Take a tea towel and spread it on your kitchen counter, beside the sink.
2.Take the water system and laydown, it is not necessary to detach diverter valve from faucet
- Be sure to have the base on your LEFT, top of the system on your right
- Wrap the wrench (given to you with the system) like a hook, and pull TOWARD YOU, just to loosen the housing, use your hands to do the rest.
- Turn the system over to the sink, there will be some water into the housing, take the old filter and gasket out, rinse the housing
- Insert the filter into the housing with the opening facing toward to sealing (Open Housing)
- Shake the filter around the housing a little to be sure that is sitting in the correct position
- If the Filter has ONE gasket, the gasket MUST FACE THE BASE. If a filter has two gaskets, it does not matter which way goes into the housing.
- Put the base onto the housing and screw it back on, UP SIDE DOWN
- Repeat with all the other filters, the same way.
When done, be sure to run the water for 5-8 minutes. Enjoy pure refreshing water.
Purchase Now using our secure online system above, or call 1-888-294-3636 to order and let us help you choose the best system and filter(s) for your area.