Item #5010 6-stage System (5-stage Reverse Osmosis plus UV)
(5-stage Reverse Osmosis plus UV)
Complete system: $850.00
*For 1 year supply add additional set of 4 filters (Item#1021), which includes (2x #1011, 1x #1012, 1x #1013) for $68.00 = total $918.00
This state of the art system operates on the principal of osmosis (diffusion) of water through a semi permeable membrane through the sole use of ordinary water line pressure. It works on a normal water pressure of 40 to 85 psi.
The purification of water takes place in 6 different stages:
Stage 1: Sediment filter, Stage 2: GAC, Stage 3: A 5 micron carbon block, Stage 4: 18 GPD/TFC membrane, Stage 5: Ultra Violet, Stage 6: Post filter (polishing filter).
This system will take care of the following: Sediment, chlorine, bad taste and odours, bacteria, fungicides, pesticide inorganic/volatile organic material, nitrates, fluoride, trihalomethanes, giardia, cryptosporidium. Stage 5 which is the UV, is the leading-edge disinfection technology to destroy E.Coli, viruses, bacteria, and other water borne pathogens.
The system is complete with a full manual. You have a choice of a brushed nickel, polished stainless or white long reach faucet, all the hardware, filters, a 3.5 gallon holding tank, UL approved transformer, UV bulb and sleeve. To be used for rural or municipal water supply.
INSTRUCTION TO UNDER THE COUNTER FILTER CHANGE
***TURN THE WATER OFF to the system, Turn the faucet on to release the pressure from the system. Unplug Power
1.Take a towel and spread it on the floor near your kitchen sink.
2.Take the water system and lay down
- Be sure to have the BRACKET on your LEFT, top of the system on your right
- Wrap the wrench (given to you with the system) like a hook, and pull TOWARD YOU, just to loosen the housing, use your hands to do the rest.
- Over the sink, there will be some water into the housing, take the old filter and gasket out, rinse the housing
- Insert the filter into the housing with the opening facing toward to sealing (Open Housing)
- Shake the filter around the housing a little to be sure that is sitting in the correct position
- If the Filter has ONE gasket, the gasket MUST FACE THE BRACKET. If a filter has two gaskets it does not matter which way goes into the housing.
- Put the bracket onto the housing and screw it back on, UP SIDE DOWN,
- Repeat with all the other filters, the same way.
Turn the water back on and check for any leaks
When done, be sure to run the water for 5-8 minutes. Enjoy pure refreshing water.
Purchase Now using our secure online system above, or call 1-888-294-3636 to order and let us help you choose the best system and filter(s) for your area.