Item #400UV 4-Stage Ultra Violet Under Counter Purifier
4-Stage Ultra Violet
Under Counter Purification System
Features point of use under the counter installation for treatment of your drinking and cooking water. It is easy to install, with a T connection right into the shut off valve to the cold water supply and a stainless steel faucet included.
Pure fresh tasting water for all your drinking, cooking, plants and pets.
Includes: all hardware, stainless steel faucet, T valve ( to connect to cold water supply) wrench, a filter in each housing, UV housing, ballast and bulb.
4-Stage UV System:
add additional Item#1021 for 1 year supply - $555.00
*Item #1021: set of 4 filters (2 x #1011, 1 x #1012, 1 x #1013)
Filter #1011 - Stage 1 filter: a 5 micron sediment filter for removal of sediment and particles. To be replaced every 3-4 months.
Filter #1012 - Stage 2 filter: a granulated activated carbon filter for removal of chlorine, THM's, bacteria, bad taste and odor. This filter is replaced every 6 months .
Filter #1013 - Stage 3 filter: a 5 micron carbon block for removal of chlorine, bacteria, organic matter, bad taste and odor, trihalomethanes. This filter is replaced every 6 months.
UV Stainless Steel Module - Stage 4: The ultra violet bulb will kill harmful bacteria, viruses, cryptosporidium & giardia found in the water supply, without boiling or chemical additives. The bulb is to be replaced once a year.
INSTRUCTION TO UNDER THE COUNTER FILTER CHANGE
***TURN THE WATER OFF to the system, Turn the faucet on to release the pressure from the system. Unplug Power
1.Take a towel and spread it on the floor near your kitchen sink.
2.Take the water system and lay down
- Be sure to have the BRACKET on your LEFT, top of the system on your right
- Wrap the wrench (given to you with the system) like a hook, and pull TOWARD YOU, just to loosen the housing, use your hands to do the rest.
- Over the sink, there will be some water into the housing, take the old filter and gasket out, rinse the housing
- Insert the filter into the housing with the opening facing toward to sealing (Open Housing)
- Shake the filter around the housing a little to be sure that is sitting in the correct position
- If the Filter has ONE gasket, the gasket MUST FACE THE BRACKET. If a filter has two gaskets it does not matter which way goes into the housing.
- Put the bracket onto the housing and screw it back on, UP SIDE DOWN,
- Repeat with all the other filters, the same way.
Turn the water back on and check for any leaks
When done, be sure to run the water for 5-8 minutes. Enjoy pure refreshing water.
Purchase Now using our secure online system above, or call 1-888-294-3636 to order and let us help you choose the best system and filter(s) for your area.