Under Counter - #300
Single Housing Water Purification System
Uses the newest, most advanced filter medium available - KDF®. Combining this medium with granulated activated carbon significantly reduces chlorine, heavy metals such as lead, mercury, zinc, copper, aluminum bacteria and microorganisms from the water, providing clean filtered water for drinking and cooking.
This system is not only easy to install but also easy to use. Great for homes, offices and RV's. Completely out of sight, the unit simply attaches to the copper or plastic water line using the handy T valve. It will process water beneath your sink without taking up precious counter space.
Includes: Includes: stainless faucet, T valve (to connect to cold water supply) all hardware, wrench, and Filter.
The Best Compliment we can have is a Referral from A Friend
Dimensions: 13" H with bracket X 4 1/2" W
Please Note: We recommend All Under the Counter Systems to be replaced every 5-7 years as they are under pressure 24 X 7
*Buy additional Filters Here*
Filter #251 KDF55 & GAC for removal of chlorine, heavy metals such as lead, mercury, zinc, copper, aluminum, THM's, bacteria, bad taste, and odor. This filter is to be replaced every 9-12 months.
Filter #1112 KDF85 & GAC for removal of chloramines, chlorine, THM's, all heavy metals such as lead, mercury, zinc, copper, aluminum, bacteria, bad odor and taste, and sediment. This filter is to be replaced every 9-12 months.
INSTRUCTION TO UNDER-THE-COUNTER FILTER CHANGE
***TURN THE WATER OFF to the system, and turn the faucet on to release the pressure from the system.
1. Take a towel and spread it on the floor near your kitchen sink.
2. Take the water system and laydown
- Be sure to have the BRACKET on your LEFT, top of the system on your right
- Wrap the wrench (given to you with the system) like a hook, and pull TOWARD YOU, just to loosen the housing, use your hands to do the rest.
- Over the sink, there will be some water into the housing, take the old filter and gasket out, rinse the housing
- Insert the filter into the housing with the opening facing toward the sealing (Open Housing)
- Shake the filter around the housing a little to be sure that is sitting in the correct position
- If the Filter has ONE gasket, the gasket MUST FACE THE BRACKET. If a filter has two gaskets it does not matter which way goes into the housing.
- Put the bracket onto the housing and screw it back on, UPSIDE DOWN,
- Repeat with all the other filters, the same way.
Turn the water back on and check for any leaks
When done, be sure to run the water for 5-8 minutes. Enjoy pure refreshing water.
using our secure online system above, or call 1-888-294-3636 to order and let us help you choose the best system and filter(s) for your area.