Item #200 Double Housing Counter Top Purifier -Chrome
Water Purification System
Simple to install: Attach the diverter valve to a standard threaded faucet. Includes all hardware and two very effective cartridges.
Diverter valve is included with all counter top systems
*Available Diverter Valve for Counter Top systems with standard faucet [click here]
Dimensions: 12" H X 10" L X 5" W
The Best Compliment we can have is a Referral from A Friend
Option 1 (Filters #251 and #301)
Complete System (filters included) - $250.00
add 1 extra #301 for 1 year supply - $285.00
Option 2 (Filters #1112 and #301)
Complete System (filters included) - $260.00
add 1 extra #301 for 1 year supply - $295.00
Option 3 (Filters #251 and #1014)
Complete System (filters included) - $280.00
add 1 extra #1014 for 1 year supply - $345.00
Option 4 (Filters #1112 and #1014)
Complete System (filters included) - $290.00
add 1 extra #1014 for 1 year supply - $355.00
Option 5 (Filters #251 and #1017)
Complete System (1 yr supply filters incl.) - $340.00
Option 6 (Filters #1112 and #1017)
Complete System (1 yr supply filters incl.) - $350.00
Available Filters:Stage 1: Filter #251 KDF55 & GAC for removal of chlorine, heavy metals such as lead, mercury, zinc, copper, aluminum, THM's, bacteria, bad taste, and odor. This filter is to be replaced every 9-12 months.
Stage 1: Filter #1112 a KDF85 & GAC for removal of chloramines, chlorine, THM's, all heavy metals such as lead, mercury, zinc, copper, aluminum, bacteria, bad odor and taste, and some sediment. This filter is to be replaced every 9-12 months.
Stage 2: Filter #301 a 0.5-micron carbon block for removal of waterborne parasites giardia and cryptosporidium, chlorine, lead, bad taste, and odor. This filter is to be replaced every 4-6 months or when water flow is reduced.
Stage 2: Filter #1014 Activated alumina for fluoride removal. This filter is to be replaced every 4-6 months.
Stage 2: Filter #1017 An Alkaline filter that slowly releases the natural calcium ionized minerals - calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium- into the water, creating a near-perfect alkaline PH, which remains at a constant higher PH. This filter is to be replaced every 9-12 months.
INSTRUCTION TO COUNTER TOP FILTER CHANGE
1.Take a tea towel and spread it on your kitchen counter, beside the sink.
2.Take the water system and laydown, it is not necessary to detach diverter valve from faucet
- Be sure to have the base on your LEFT, top of the system on your right
- Wrap the wrench (given to you with the system) like a hook, and pull TOWARD YOU, just to loosen the housing, use your hands to do the rest.
- Turn the system over to the sink, there will be some water into the housing, take the old filter and gasket out, rinse the housing
- Insert the filter into the housing with the opening facing toward to sealing (Open Housing)
- Shake the filter around the housing a little to be sure that is sitting in the correct position
- If the Filter has ONE gasket, the gasket MUST FACE THE BASE. If a filter has two gaskets, it does not matter which way goes into the housing.
- Put the base onto the housing and screw it back on, UP SIDE DOWN
- Repeat with all the other filters, the same way.
When done, be sure to run the water for 5-8 minutes. Enjoy pure refreshing water.
Purchase Now using our secure online system above, or call 1-888-294-3636 to order and let us help you choose the best system and filter(s) for your area.